The new outdoor gym at Gladstone Park has been built and is already proving to be an instant success. Here is a picture taken on Saturday morning with the machines being heavily used by local people.
It got me thinking that over the last four years, we have successfully pushed for greater use of the park for local people and slowly but surely, we are improving the offer of our local park. Below are just ten ways in which having Labour Councillors at the heart of decision making have helped improve facilities and increase activity at Gladstone Park.
- New Multi Use Games Areas
- Pavillion Café now open on weekends
- Karmarama restaurant to open
- Solution to Dollis Hill House
- Supporting Gladstone Park Run
- Park Walks for all
- New Outdoor gym equipment
- Ensuring Gladstonbury sustainability and success
- New Tennis court surfacing
- New landscaping