Happy New Year! Hope you’ve had a fab New Years’ Eve celebration and a great Christmas.
For the last three years, I have been blogging a neat summary of statistics in fives for my website, so I thought I’d do the same for 2012. Here goes…
- Councillor James Powney
- Left Foot Forward and Bing (Same amount of referrals)
- EXCLUSIVE: Lib Dem Hypocrisy Reaches New Low in Brent
- Wishing you a Happy Diwali and a prosperous Hindu New Year
- Barnet ‘Graph of Doom’
- Brent Eid Festival Sunday 9th September at the Capital City Academy
- Diamond Jubilee Celebrations at the Willesden Swaminarayan Temple
Top Search Terms:
- krupesh hirani
- happy diwali and prosperous new year
- willesden temple
- barnet graph of doom and gladstone park festival 2012 (same amount of searches)
- cllr krupesh hirani
I will of course be posting my own review but WordPress (where this site is hosted) has prepared an automated one for me so I may as well share this too.
Here’s an excerpt:
4,329 films were submitted to the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. This blog had 16,000 views in 2012. If each view were a film, this blog would power 4 Film Festivals
Imagine having a Government that cut too far too fast. Imagine having a Government that overlooks the human cost of a radical deficit reduction programme.
America, learn the lessons from what we are experiencing in the UK and vote Obama. His deficit reduction plan, which is three times slower than the right wing plan being implemented in the UK by the Tories and Liberal Democrats has minimised the impact on ordinary people. They have brought a double dip recession to the UK where as in America, Obama has delivered 32 straight months of growth and a better Health Care system for ordinary people.
Times are hard across the globe in this global economic crisis, but Obama’s plan is working – stick with it, stick with him, FOUR MORE YEARS!
England play San Marino in a World Cup Qualifier and so parking restrictions apply today around the Wembley Event Day zone.
Here are some interesting articles I have tweeted about this week (in order of latest tweets first)
- New Tory Liberal Government Minister admits that they screwed up on NHS reforms
- Cllr Zaffar Van Kalwala of Stonebridge Ward on Sarah Teather’s betrayal to the people of Brent
- Facts and figures from the national disability charity Scope
- Paralympic Gold medalist says disabled access in London is horrendous
- NHS pay cuts because of local pay rate proposals will lead to exodus of health workers, say nurses