Happy New Year! Hope you’ve had a fab New Years’ Eve celebration and a great Christmas.
For the last three years, I have been blogging a neat summary of statistics in fives for my website, so I thought I’d do the same for 2012. Here goes…
- Councillor James Powney
- Left Foot Forward and Bing (Same amount of referrals)
- EXCLUSIVE: Lib Dem Hypocrisy Reaches New Low in Brent
- Wishing you a Happy Diwali and a prosperous Hindu New Year
- Barnet ‘Graph of Doom’
- Brent Eid Festival Sunday 9th September at the Capital City Academy
- Diamond Jubilee Celebrations at the Willesden Swaminarayan Temple
Top Search Terms:
- krupesh hirani
- happy diwali and prosperous new year
- willesden temple
- barnet graph of doom and gladstone park festival 2012 (same amount of searches)
- cllr krupesh hirani
In addition to the celebration at Gladstone Park on Sunday 9th September (LINK), there is also the Brent Eid Festival.
organised by Brent Muslim Community Forum, it is from 2.00 pm to 8pm at the Capital City Academy Doyle Gardens London NW10 3ST.
This Unique celebration of Eid will compromise displays of art & craft, an exhibition, children’s competition and musical entertainment ( music, qawalis, popular Islamic songs),While free sweets will be offered to first comers.
The Eid Festival will be broadcast directly by the Pakistani TV Channel GEO and will be covered by Daily Jang and other Asian and Local news papers.
Those invited include The Mayor of London, Mayor of Brent Council and other dignitaries.
This years Eid Festival has been organised with the support of United Bank UK, Jang Daily & Geo TV.