Monday, 7th November, 1 – 3pm (Lunch from 1pm)
Harlesden Hub, Tavistock Hall, 25 High Street, London NW10 4NE
- Introduction to Welfare Reform and Benefit Cap by Brent Counci
- Who will be affected in Brent
- Support available to residents and Benefit Changes Toolkit
- Question & Answer session
Who should attend?
- Anyone who has questions and wants to find out more about the forthcoming benefit cap changes (residents, support workers, community organisations).
- Anyone worried that they might be affected
- Anyone who has already received notification and needs more info and support
- Anyone who wants to learn about Brent’s Benefit Cap changes Toolkit
Why Crisis Brent is holding this event?
Crisis Brent are concerned that many of our clients, their families and friends and many in the community as a whole are still not fully aware of how the new benefit cap changes may affect them and their housing. We have liaised with the council to hold an information session in Harlesden to ensure the proposed changes reach local people.